Professional Development Audit
Educational Collaborators can work with your school or district to clarify the underlying goals for technology use and seek to identify efficient and sustainable ways to support those goals over time. A Professional Development Audit offers:
- Review of school’s technology accessibility and use;
- Report of barriers that might prevent teachers from moving forward with technology integration;
- Review of opportunities for faculty, staff and administration to increase their individual understanding of technology;
- Observations of the strategies and technologies teachers are using and the learning that is occurring;
- Recommendations to improve the school or district’s professional development offerings.
Learn how our experts can help you improve your school or district! Contact us now!by